Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

army of the dead dream lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 5:39 am    Post subject: army of the dead dream lens Reply with quote

i saw some behind the scenes clips (that i can't find now) with zack snyder talking about shooting his new movie, army of the dead, using cine-modded canon 50mm f/0,95 for most of the scenes..

i'm probably not going to watch the movie, but lots of obvious dream lens footage in the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfgJuUMm-x0

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha the movie doesn't look worth to watch but yes the dream lens footage looks great.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: army of the dead dream lens Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip, benadamx.
Hmm. When I read the title I had hoped the movie might be about China's Terracotta Army.

I think I'm too old to be in the target audience for Mr. Snyder's film. Thankfully. Wink

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: army of the dead dream lens Reply with quote

55 wrote:

Hmm. When I read the title I had hoped the movie might be about China's Terracotta Army.

man i wish! i would totally watch that.. hope to shoot it myself, someday - i have the LTM 50/1.2, will be close enough.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The footage with this lens looks terrible. Like a first year photography student that just discovered bokeh.