Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Grand Ridge Panorama
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Grand Ridge Panorama Reply with quote

I had to really spend too much time behind the computer for this stitching job. Mad So, my friend in the photo club helped me out. The stitching is mostly his work. This is a compilation of 5 images with the Yashica Mat. I had trouble because of the use of a polarizer; however, I think the stitching looks okay, and I can't see any lines where it was stitched.

The horizon is level; the rivers are descending down their valleys from left to right (east to west).

Because of guesswork in the overlapping of images, I was forced to cut off quite a bit of the vertical parts, but I at least was able to save that delicious warm sunset color.

Sunset, Grand Ridge
Yashica Mat 124

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice pano, Larry!
The colours are great, the reds remind me some martian shots taken by the Mars mission probes.
How many shots did you join?. The joints are unnoticeable, good work!

Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks you guys. I can't take credit for the stitching though, it was done by a friend. I tried, but with the polarization, I couldn't get rid of the joints.