Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor non AI lenses to Canon DSLR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:49 pm    Post subject: Nikkor non AI lenses to Canon DSLR Reply with quote

Hi, is there any adapter for non ai Nikkor lenses to Canon DSLRs.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lots

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1311.R1.TR2.TRC1.A0.H0.XEos+to+nikon+adapter.TRS0&_nkw=nikon+to+canon+eos+adapter&_sacat=625&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_PrefLoc=2&ul_noapp=true&_sop=10&_osacat=625&_odkw=rotelar&_stpos=97405

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes. search ebay for "nikon non-ai eos adapter".

Maybe I'm wrong, iirc Nikon EOS adapters adapt non-AI, AI, and AI-S lenses to EOS body, no preference.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of that AI, AI-S stuff matters when adapting to EOS. The adapters only interface with the lens mount bayonet, not the AI coupling.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are Nikon lenses which are not F-mount. Want an adapter for a non-F-mount lens? Which mount is lens?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not is a poor start for any search, what is the mount? M39 or later?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Mike said. If the lens has a Nikon F mount, the meter coupling doesn't matter. My first DSLR was an EOS and my first lens adapter for it was Nikon. I already owned an F2 with an assortment of Nikon lenses, a couple of which are pre-AI. All my lenses coupled to my EOS with the Nikon adapter just fine. There was plenty of clearance where the AI tab on the lens didn't interfere with the mount.