Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A little trip with Meyer Telemegor 180mm/5.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: A little trip with Meyer Telemegor 180mm/5.5 Reply with quote

Well, actually the same trip as with the CSJ Wink I liked this Meyer lens. The Crane was not something I was looking for and therefore I didnt get very close, but I think its quite nice anyway, as it show this bird in its environment and situation.

I ran in to a lot of wild animals on this bicycle trip - wild boars, crans, eagles, heron, dear, foxes - but I didnt have any long tele with me and always the wrong lens on Wink

Suprised by the sharpness of this lens.

As before, all images processed from RAW in Lightroom and levelled/scaled/cropped/little sharpened in Photoshop.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow I wished I lived in such an area, though I am lucky to have Deer, badgers and rabbits etc I suppose.
Love the moon shot, almost unreal
And another couple of romantic misty/hazy views which may be able to have some more work done on them.
Great pics

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Leslie wrote:
Wow I wished I lived in such an area, though I am lucky to have Deer, badgers and rabbits etc I suppose.
Love the moon shot, almost unreal
And another couple of romantic misty/hazy views which may be able to have some more work done on them.
Great pics

Thanks Smile

Yes, I did more work on the ones shots taken with more wide-angle lenses (one with the Helios), since they gave the best feel for the landscape.

On thing about the plains here is that are a lot of powerlines and telephonewires that are really annoying sometimes Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last two are my favourites.

On the North Kent marshes I have the same problem with power lines!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately power lines seem to be universal now. Here in the wilds of the PNW it's almost impossible to find a shot where they don't intrude. Love that series as well Prometheus. Lens looks pretty good. I have anold Tele-Xenar 150/5.5, but I cant get such good results from it yet. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice results & a sharp moon