Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

decent deal on tele arton
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:09 pm    Post subject: decent deal on tele arton Reply with quote

I love the schneider tele arton and have 5 or 6 copies. Will likely get more as finance and opportunity allow. But right now finance is pretty tight. So I am referring this ebay listing to my friends here.

www.ebay.com/itm/253916388897?ul_noapp=true

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: decent deal on tele arton Reply with quote

jamaeolus wrote:
I love the schneider tele arton and have 5 or 6 copies. Will likely get more as finance and opportunity allow. But right now finance is pretty tight. So I am referring this ebay listing to my friends here.

www.ebay.com/itm/253916388897?ul_noapp=true

Attila wrote a custom script for posting ebay item links to prevent long urls cluttering. Use the EBAY button when replying to place the tag then paste the ebay item number then tap the EBAY button again to get

Click here to see on Ebay

Thanks for the link!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will try it. Thanks.