Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica T3 arrived today
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Konica T3 arrived today Reply with quote

It took 2 weeks and a day to get here (I paid for Priority shipping) and came
with 40/1.8 lens not 50/1.7 as advertised plus leather cover goes to some
smaller Konica, doesn't fit well at all. Lousy hurried pics:

Looks to be a very well-built camera, however. And the diaphragm on the
lens opens and closes.

Bill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably got the better lens with the 40. Beautiful camera... can't wait to see some pictures with it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now its time for some pictures Bill.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Nesster!

Ron, I'm waiting on an order of film from Freestyle. Want to try slides.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time I get into town (hate to hook up one of the horses and buggy ) I'm going to pick up some slide film. We have a photo store that has a studio and has been in business forever. They used to be very expensive and I stopped going there because of their ridiculus prices. To my surprise their prices now beat B&H by quite a bit. Anyway they have a fair amount of film. If I was to have any film developed that I was really serious about I would have them do it. They know their stuff even if developing costs twice as much there.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still have my T3 plus about 6 lenses for it, but it doesn't get much use anymore...I've had it for about 23 years...Enjoy, it's a nice camera.....BTW, I have the F1.7 lens but it's got a filter ring dent...Still a nice sharp lens

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron, post some slide stuff when you can!

Scott, thanks for your comments, I hope to put a roll through this cam
this weekend.

Bill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! I look forward your pictures!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Konica club! Reply with quote

Hi, welcome to the proud owners of Konicas club!

Firstly, I have every 'normal' prime made for the Konica, and trust me the one you have is superior to the 1.7 /50mm so rejoice! It's a great camera, and I am sure you will enjoy it. Mine has negative film in it, but has not seen an outing in a while as the weather has returned to gray...

Once again, congratulations!

Doug

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Doug, it gets a test drive this weekend!

Bill

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go Bill! Rev it up and let the clutch out easy!