Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fuji X (old) to EOS-M
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:43 pm    Post subject: Fuji X (old) to EOS-M Reply with quote

i am certain you can get an old Fuji X to an EOS M adaptor but my search brings up lots of adaptors for the new Fuji mount...can anyone confirm you can get such an adaptor ..and point me to one ...also is the adaptor like the FD adaptor where you have an open-close switch on the adaptor?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://fotodioxpro.com/collections/canon-eos-m-mount-adapter/products/fx35-eosm-p

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search for x-Fujinon, I wish they called their new mount something else to avoid confusion, same with Canon and using RF, it just makes searching for old Canon rangefinder (RF) equipment, but at least they didn't call it FD.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that ..am in the UK but found a UK listing ...i never thought of the RF.. yes that will make it awkward

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i won the Vivitar 28mm F2.8 close focus for £12 GBP I was watching ...but £24 for the adaptor and up to a month for it to arrive takes the shine if it a bit.... need to buy more fuji AX mount lenses to justify the adaptor ...can anyone recommend any good AX mount lenses

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a list from wikipedia