Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios-44-2 identify help
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Helios-44-2 identify help Reply with quote

I did find this lens at friend of mine, I never seen ever before. Can you help me to improve my knowledge ?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/complete-list-of-helios-lenses-getting-closer-t26100.html

(near the foot of the page, last entry and photo in the 44-2 section)

A friend of mine had the MMZ 44-3 version, exactly the same as the 44-2 - build and colours.Ah read somewhere that the 44-2 from MMZ "morphed" into the 44-3.

Ah have a KMZ 44 and a 44-2 which are virtually identical apart from the lens coating and v.slight difference in the focus ring. Ah think these lenses, the 44-2/3 and others in the range, were designed to overlap as the IQ was improved (allegedly) and the model numbers advanced. The only discernible differences seem to be the colour of the lens coating (as well as the fact that resolution is different) Cool

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems we have great forum , just need to read Wink many thanks!