Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tokyo Kogaku Macro Topcor 135mm F4 (bellows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:10 pm    Post subject: Tokyo Kogaku Macro Topcor 135mm F4 (bellows) Reply with quote

A few I took earlier this year on the short Topcon macro bellows.

All on Sony A7ii

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog Friends Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1 excellent!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice indeed, that's an impressive lens, used expertly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One RE i have never tried......

TFS

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, I've been looking for nice but not expensive versions of all the macro lenses, preferably in black.
From what I've seen on the net, they made some of the nicest macro lenses from that era... Congrats.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone, it is pleasant to use in good light. Never seen it in black Lightshow. I did miss out on a reasonable priced 58mm 3.5 in black, that`s the sharpest Topcor I have, though the 50mm 1.8 RE GN isn`t far behind.

Mir, technically it`s not an RE, lol.

I just missed out on a cheap Topcon double rail bellows, the short one is decent and has good portability but is less than sturdy.

I also spotted a kopil tilt shift one in exakta mount and wondered whether it would be a decent combo but have no experience of TS bellows or lenses much for that matter, so passed on that.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:22 am    Post subject: Black Reply with quote

The tiny 30mm Macro-Topcor was made in black (quite rare), as was the RE. Auto Macro Topcor (not that rare). But the short-mount 58mm and 135mm macro lenses are chrome only.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Black Reply with quote

John Shriver wrote:
The tiny 30mm Macro-Topcor was made in black (quite rare), as was the RE. Auto Macro Topcor (not that rare). But the short-mount 58mm and 135mm macro lenses are chrome only.

Here the tiny one in my collection John: http://macrolenses.de/ml_detail.php?ObjektiveNr=224

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful shots! Very skillfully shot. If I end up getting my macro lens working well enough with my camera I will post some of my shots as well (assuming I'm not too inexperienced to focus with a bellows!).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1