Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter 8 on Zorki 4 with HP5+
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:02 pm    Post subject: Jupiter 8 on Zorki 4 with HP5+ Reply with quote

I have been shooting quite a bit of film lately and the Zorki 4 is a handy - and a little quirky - camera.
I really like the diopter adjuster.
The lens is useful but the aperture ring on mine is so loose that it moves off its setting if I am not careful. Is there any way to take the slop out of it I wonder?
Anyhoo - here is the camera and lens followed by some images from the roll of HP5+
T

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the same camera with the same lens, and I like it too Smile.

About the ring, it is simply screwed on the body. If you remove the optical bloc, you should be able to do something with this problem because you will have direct access to the diaph ring.
If I remember right, you simply have to remove the tightening ring on the back (inside the lens).
Sorry for my english, hard to explain...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstMox wrote:
I use the same camera with the same lens, and I like it too Smile.

About the ring, it is simply screwed on the body. If you remove the optical bloc, you should be able to do something with this problem because you will have direct access to the diaph ring.
If I remember right, you simply have to remove the tightening ring on the back (inside the lens).
Sorry for my english, hard to explain...

Thank you Pierre.
I shall give that a try.
Your english is fine by the way.
Smile
T

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more from this camera and lens
T

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some nice photos.
Hope you can fix the problem with your lens.
I have a couple Zorki 6 cameras and find them enjoyable to use.
I do have a Zorki 4, but it needs some work.