Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

1 1/2" Dallmeyer Pentac Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:00 pm    Post subject: 1 1/2" Dallmeyer Pentac Lens Reply with quote

I am new to this forum, so let me know if I mess up as I do not mean to. I came into possession a long time ago of a 1 1/2" Dallmeyer Pentac f 2.9 lens. It has been sitting in a drawer for a long time and by chance I fished it out yesterday. Can anyone tell me anything about it? The serial # is 187504 if that helps. It looks like an enlarging lens, but I would not put money on it. It has a black finish, the diaphragm works find at all apertures and the glass looks like it is pretty clean with no cloudiness or scratches. I have not tried to take it apart to clean the elements, and probably should do so?? Can I use it for something besides a paper weight?

Thanks for any help - CJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sell it for a decent price if you don't need it.