Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bees and butterflies with Vivitar 135mm 2.8 close focusing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:51 pm    Post subject: Bees and butterflies with Vivitar 135mm 2.8 close focusing Reply with quote

I was lucky to get this lense for a good prize and during the last days i used it on a Sony A57. If you like to take pictures auf flowers and insects this lense is your choice and also if you need a short and fast tele.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent!!! They seem to love Rudbeckias!
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i own a copy of this lens -- found it in a local camera shop's "junk" bin, believe it or don't. They obviously thought it was just another "ho-hum" 135mm. Fortunately, it was in excellent condition, and even in Nikon mount! I'd never heard of this lens before, but as I was toying around with it, I noticed how far the barrel extended as I continued to rotate the focusing collar, and it was then that I realized it just might be something special. So I bought it -- for $5.

Great pics! Nice to see the capabilities of this lens -- I've only done a few flower shots with mine so far. Like these:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one just like it , I provare

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1