Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Huge collection for a bargain!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Huge collection for a bargain! Reply with quote

I'm almost ready to buy a giant collection analoge camera-lenses and accessoiries:

(in Dutch but probably no translation required)

"Grote hoeveelheid analoge spiegelreflex camera's en lenzen.
Pentax ME camera met 1:1,7 50mm lens
Yashica FR-1 camera met ML 50mm 1:2 lens
Sunpak auto 4205G Thyristor Flitser.
Lenzen:
Kenlock auto 1:2,8 135mm met P-draad
Takumar A zoom :35-45 28-80mm bajonet
Takumar A zoom 1:4 70-200mm bajonet
Jena T 2,8 50mm P draad
Takumar 2 x teleconverter P-draad
Brenner afstandsringen P-draad
Pallas 2 x autoconverter P-draad
Pentax Afstandringen set 3 stuks bajonet
Filters:
Cokin 3 x + cokin houder.
Izumar 49mm grijs
Info 49mm geel
Izumar 58mm grijs
Pallas 49mm UV
Pallas 55mm UV
Izumar 58mm UV
BW 58mm UV
Vivitar 49mm UV
BW 50mm UV
Verloopringen
1 x bajonet naar P-draad M42
3 x ringen 49/52/55mm P-draad
Overigen
Diverse ontspanners, kabels etc.
diverse lenshoezen
Diverse zonnekappen
twee tassen voor camera en toebehoren."

I won't be needing everything, I just wanted the Yashica and Y/C-M42 adapter, the Jena and Takumar Teleconverter I kept in mind, awaiting the price the seller asked for my request. I thought, "max 50 Euros for the Yashica and adapter, but first try 50 for the equipment I am interested in" The guy selling the lot responded, "25 for the Yashica and adapter. But if you want it all, 50 will do".

I had te read twice, especially his sentence "If you want it all, 50 will do", you'll get 2 bags with everything, all lenses, cameras, filters, flash and all accessories". Everything works fine, camera's, lenses, flash, everything.

I'm not sure what 'afstandsringen' 1-1 translation: distance-ring (?) are?

Is this a bargain or not?! I guess a big YES IT IS. Now trying to find a way to go there and collect the bags of equipment. I'll post pics when the deal is made. Now, not everything is usefull for me. When I have it all I'll select what I want to keep, the rest, well, I don't know yet, we'll see Smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bargain for sure. go ahead take them! Congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made the deal Very Happy Will go there the 24th, but will try earlier, can't wait! Here pics from the ad:

http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/201112/4832_Aanbod_1.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Excellent price!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look forward your results taken with these!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is an adapter included, M42 to Y/C. That means I can use my M42's on the FR. There are 2 M42 lenses included, the Jena T 50/2 and Kenlock Auto 135/2.8. Are the PK Takumar lenses worth buying an PK-Eos adapter? I believe the Takumar's in the Pentax era. so not the Asahi era, are budget lenses, placed below the Pentax optics? I own a SMC Asahi-Takumar 28/3,5, a beauty from 3,5 onwards in every aspect. The 70-200/4 should be usable I guess?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Huge collection for a bargain! Reply with quote

ogbi wrote:

I'm not sure what 'afstandsringen' 1-1 translation: distance-ring (?) are?

Those are probably extension rings for macro, looks like you have both PK and M42 rings.
Nice buy though. However are you sure it is a Y/C to M42 adapter, or is it a M42 to PK-bayonet adapter (much more common to be found I think)?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Huge collection for a bargain! Reply with quote

Ymmot wrote:
However are you sure it is a Y/C to M42 adapter, or is it a M42 to PK-bayonet adapter (much more common to be found I think)?

Yes, I asked the guy specifically about this adapter and he told it's M42 to Y/C. They are indeed macro-rings. Never worked with those, not such a macro guy Wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats good (I was just checking).
They can be convenient even if you are not a macro guy, but need the reach for a moment, however they wont be much use if you are more of a portrait or architecture guy I guess Smile .

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The collection is in use:

I've been working a lot lately so just some quicksnaps taken with the Kenrock and the 2x adapter on the Pentacon will follow...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did you edit uploaded pictures and transform them to links ? I did reverse back to pictures..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice gear.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice buy. The macro reversing mount will give tremendous magnification if used on a wide-angle lens. A 35mm f2.4 Flektogon works very well indeed if it's reversed. Stick a short tube into the set-up and you can get magnifications of 5x or 6x.