Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Miranda Sensorex RE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Miranda Sensorex RE Reply with quote

Just acquired one of these from well known auction site... I am stunned as it looks (soft case included) as it it just left the factory... Everything is unmarked, undamaged, unscratched and unbelievable... The lens too is as new. I sold these when new way back in the day, and had some fun with them. They are basic sure, but have interchangeable viewfinders and supurb build from the look of it!

I also picked up a weird case a few weeks ago. inside were screw mountings with a long tele lens attached to one, and two lens (2x and 3x) adapters on the others. there's also a compartment with strap for the camera, and a couple of other compartments for what have you. To my amazement (as this look almost new too, though must be decades old) it seems the lens and adapters are for the Miranda mount - and each adapter has in turn an adapter to service either the bayonet of the screw (44mm) Miranda fitting.

The Sensorex, surely uniquely - has both - imagine a Pentax with both 42mm screw and K mount and you get my drift! I now need some sun to see what I can make of this lot! Anyone ever used one - anything I should know? The viewfinder is very bright, and the stop down button is a real boon too as it then meters the stopped down value.