Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Extreme bikers :)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Extreme bikers :) Reply with quote

Today , in a parking in Oradea :

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

All with Pentax K100D & smc Pentax-M 50mm f:1.7

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh.....bicycle trials. I used to TRY and do that. Gave it up and stuck to racing them.

Very nice shots I enjoyed viewing them very much.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cosmin

When I saw the title I expected to see a bunch of overweight hairy men in leathers playing on Harley Davidson motor bikes - that is what a "biker" is usually here in the US. But what a great display of photographic talent and bike riding skills. Thank you

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you both.

Unfortunately I wasn't prepared for the event (didn't know about it) and I had with me only the 50mm Pentax as the longest lens (the other was a 28mm Chinon).
Thanks again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Two more (one in fact ;) ) Reply with quote

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

(c) Cosmin Munteanu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice shots Cosmin, I enjoyed looking at them very much. With some of the shots with action blur I'm wondering if you thought about panning the camera as you fired the shutter?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Peter. My longest time for the exposure was 1/40 sec. with ISO at minimum (200) and diaphragm at f:22 (completely closed). These were the light conditions.
The longest lens was the one I used, the 50mm Pentax. For panning the movement was somehow too short. The first in the second set is a try of that, not quite good Sad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

montecarlo wrote:
Thanks Peter. My longest time for the exposure was 1/40 sec. with ISO at minimum (200) and diaphragm at f:22 (completely closed). These were the light conditions.
The longest lens was the one I used, the 50mm Pentax. For panning the movement was somehow too short. The first in the second set is a try of that, not quite good Sad

Ah, so I guess by using a small aperture and a slowish shutter you intended some blur, so well done. I love practising panning shots, it's a bit like clay pigeon shooting! Smile