Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bokeh comparison- MC Pancolar 50/1.8, Zenitar M2s, MD 50/1.7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:23 pm    Post subject: Bokeh comparison- MC Pancolar 50/1.8, Zenitar M2s, MD 50/1.7 Reply with quote

300d eos, mc pancolar 50/1.8 / zenitar 50/2 m2s / minolta md 50/1.7

pancolar wide open

zenitar wide open

minolta f2

minolta wide open

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice comparison. I have the pancolar and the minolta. I really like my pancolar. Its obviously been well used but not abused. The zebra stripes are a bit worn, there are numerous scratches and dings on the barrel, its been on and off of cameras so much most of the chrome is gone from the mount. But the aperture is the smoothest of any of my CZJ lenses and the aperture is perfect, and the glass is unblemished. A great lens as a user. Not worried that I will degrade the value when I take it out. I must confess I have only shot with the Minolta 1 time. I have several faster normal MD and MC's so after an initial test it got relegated to the shelf duty. I don't have any Zenitar lenses but from this test I can see why people like them. The bokeh on all three is very nice and very close to each other.