Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander Apo Lanthar 90mm sony a7r markII
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:19 am    Post subject: Voigtlander Apo Lanthar 90mm sony a7r markII Reply with quote

wanted to see what this little lens would do with coins. I mounted it on my Sony a7r mark ii. this lens preforms very well. its going to make a great coin lens.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice!! Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much. this lens and camera combination is off the scale. they have taken my coin photos to another level again thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not surprised, as all the APO-Lanthar lenses perform superbly at close range.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

padam wrote:
Not surprised, as all the APO-Lanthar lenses perform superbly at close range.

All lens Laugh 1 try same with a Tessar or a Helios or anything

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila I have read a lot of your posts plus some of the other members. I was wondering have you ever tried one of your projections. to do close up macro work. I was reading a link here. put up by I believe it was kd 315. for pieces to mount a projection lens with. it had a helicoid the end fitting and the camera mount. I don't know where to find that now. I was wondering do you know where I can find that. I want to try some of these projector lens. have a great one

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent!
S.