Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer Helioplan 4.5/105
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:19 pm    Post subject: Meyer Helioplan 4.5/105 Reply with quote

I was wondering if this lens could be adapted to work on a Canon EOS camera?
I hope the photo will give enough information. It is mounted on a saucer shaped object.
Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be no problem as long as you can find the right adapter for it. I adapted it to M42 and use it on some tubes and a helicoid(mine is the older Dopple Anastigmat version).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
It should be no problem as long as you can find the right adapter for it. I adapted it to M42 and use it on some tubes and a helicoid(mine is the older Dopple Anastigmat version).

Okay, thank you very much!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it will works on SLR. 105mm focal length has plenty of space to adopt, make a cardboard tube , ideally from black cardboard, adjust size until you get sharp picture, fix with tape on top of any extension ring like M42 tube. Lens is ready to try it out. YOu able to decide is it worth to make permanent solution or not.
Nice lens, you will love it Wink

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Yes it will works on SLR. 105mm focal length has plenty of space to adopt, make a cardboard tube , ideally from black cardboard, adjust size until you get sharp picture, fix with tape on top of any extension ring like M42 tube. Lens is ready to try it out. YOu able to decide is it worth to make permanent solution or not.
Nice lens, you will love it Wink

Thank you Attila, unfortunately at the last moment with seconds left to bid, my computer screen went black
and started to go to sleep. By the time I recovered it the time had run out. This almost happened another time.
Thank you Windows 10! Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad not uncommon , next one will come , even for peanuts in Soos foto.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Sad not uncommon , next one will come , even for peanuts in Soos foto.

Thank You Dog
Thank you, now I feel better. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear it can be found cheap in Hungary. It is hard to find one in good condition with reasonable price outside East Europe. Twisted Evil