Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Russian 1.6/100 night vision monocular, who knows more??
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:06 pm    Post subject: Russian 1.6/100 night vision monocular, who knows more?? Reply with quote

Today i received a small collection of cameras and lenses i bought. Among it was this monocular in a nice leather case with a Russian manual.
I know it is a night vision monocular, but i cannot find this particular model or type on the net, i've tried to translate some of the manual with the help of an online russian alphabet, but that does not get me anywhere...

One thing i can read in the manual: it has an f/1.6 100mm lens, see pic below.

I'd like to know more about this item, so please if you know anything let me know!

Thanks, René!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technical characteristics:

2.1 Optical characteristics:
Lense F1,6/100mm
magnification — X3,8
View angle — 9°
resolution peak — 50 lines/mm (42")
focusing distance — 10m - Infinity

2.2 Electronic-optical characteristics:
Photocathode electron-optical image intensifier (UYAI) — multialkaline type S25
Screen electron-optical image intensifier (UYAI) - yellow-green glow type R-20
Spectral sensitivity range — 350-950 nm
Power supply — 1 element 6F22 or 6LR61 or PP3, E-Block, 9V Brick Battery, AM6, 1604A, MN1604, 522, 6AM6, CR-9V, ER9V
Duration of continuous operation at 24°C - 12 hours/one power element.
Dimensions: 210x221x87 mm (without hood and lense cover) 283x225x97 with lense hood and cover.
Weight — 1.3kg

Last edited by MaXXXic on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.guns.ru/forummessage/209/1221774.html
This one?
Try to translate it with https://translate.google.ru, if it will be a problem for you - let me know, I'll help you.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is exactly the one i have! I did manage to translate the Timer name, but it did not get me further on the internet.
I put a 9V battery in it to see if it works and it does! Amazing view at night!

100mm f/1.6 sounds interesting.... is this lens useable for photography?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Translation of the linked forum, which I posted here early:

"This timer-1, as old as the beginning of the '90s ... Release. Generation 1 without the advantages, if working, the red price it 4-5 Tyr (sorry, 100 euros)
GENERAL INFORMATION
The unit of observation 'TIMER' (hereinafter - the device) is an opto-electronic products and is designed to observe objects at low light levels.
'TIMER' - passive night vision device on the basis of a twin-image intensifier (hereinafter - UYAI) with electrostatic focusing (this is a sign of the 1st-generation prim.Gratius) and type photocathode S-25.
The device enables monitoring at night under the stars and a magnifying glass.
The device can be used by hunters, tourists, law enforcement
authorities and others.
The device is reliable, easy to use, compact and has high performance.

SPECIFICATIONS
Otic characteristics
Lens F1,6 / 100mm
The increase of 3.8 *
9 Field of view?
Limiting resolution 50 lp / mm (42 ang. S)
Limit Focus 10m - Å“
Electronic opitcheskie characteristics
UYAI multialkaline photocathode S-25
Screen UYAI yellow-green glow of the R-20
Spectral sensitivity range 350-950 nm
9V supply voltage (elements such as "Emery")
Duration nepriryvnoy work from one battery at 24? C 12:00
Dimensions 210h221h87
Weight 1.3 kg
Operating reduce the heat from -10 to +45? C
Ambient illumination
without the filter of 0.001 to 5LK
with a light filter 500LK

Range of vision of man in full growth in the quarter moon illumination up to 250m
Allowable privyshenie illumination over a maximum working no more than 15 times within 2 seconds
The duration of the glow of the screen after UYAI vyklyacheniya power supply unit for 1-2 minutes
Contents of delivery
Surveillance device's element with "Emery" 1 pc.
Lens Cap 1 pc.
Hood 1 pc.
Case 1 pc.
Passport 1 pc.

UNIT UNIT
The body set UYAI. Attached to the body and the eyepiece lens.
The instrument used catadioptric lens.
The battery is installed in the handle, opening the lid of the arrow. The handle unit is installed "power. The handle mounted switch.
OPERATING FEATURES
Do not turn on the appliance without reading the passport.
Keep working on the device light loads.
REMEMBER! During prolonged light above the permissible overload can occur irreversible decrease in sensitivity of the photocathode or burned UYAI screen. On a bright sunny day the unit is not included.
In the event that the instrument of strong light congestion close the lens cover and turn the unit off.
After power off the device remains on the screen UYAI 1 --- 2 minutes. During this time it is possible to continue monitoring.
After making the device from a cold to a warm environment the device is not recommended for 1 hour
GETTING STARTED
Install the battery in the device, which open the cover on the arrow. Insert the handle in contact "" downward and zakroytkryshkoy.
Make sure no bright point sources of light interference in the field of view, which can cause damage to the screen or photocathode UYAI. Bright point sources can be headlights of cars, lights and so on. N.
Perform a visual assessment of the level of illumination in the alleged surveillance zone. Rate the light level, you can use Table. 1 in annex.
Install the eyepiece diopter.
When the illumination of more than 50 LC. replace the lens cover with a neutral filter.
If you have bright sources of light interference in the surveillance zone set on the device hood.
OPERATING PROCEDURE
Place the device on the alleged object and observing through the eyepiece, make a short (2-3 seconds), pressing the switch, then further power UYAI for 1 -2 minutes carried the energy accumulated capacitors and UYAI.
Get sharp vision of the image of the observed object, the lens focusing ring. If necessary, podfokusiruyte eyepiece.
By reducing the screen brightness UYAI repeatedly make short press of a button.

MAINTENANCE
With the device must be handled carefully, kept clean and protected from mechanical damage, moisture and sharp temperature fluctuations.
Wipe clean the optical surfaces should be cleaned with a soft cloth or cotton wool slightly moistened with rectified alcohol or ether.
After termination of the instrument lens cap, and before long-term storage, remove the batteries.
TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE
The device is in the packaging can be transported any means of transport, including aircraft in heated sealed compartments.
Packaged unit during transport must be protected from rain and mechanical damage.
After transportation in winter conditions, the device must be kept at room temperature at least 1 hour in the package.
Packed device must be stored in a heated room with a temperature of 5 to 40? C, relative humidity less than 80% and the absence of the air of acid, alkaline and other aggressive impurities.
For long term storage device must be in a case with the batteries are removed.
WARRANTY
The manufacturer guarantees trouble-free operation of the device under the conditions of operation, transportation and storage.
Warranty period - 12 months from the date of sale for no more than 18 months from the date of issue.
The warranty period does not apply to the battery 'CORUND' and its failure is not a reason for filing complaints.
In case of violation of seals warranties expire.
Evaluation level of illumination
For visual Estimates of the level of illumination, use Table. 1. The table below shows typical values ​​osveschennostey.sootvetstvuyuschis specified conditions of observation.
Table 1
Terms observation
Typical lighting, lux
Quarter moon 0.05
Full Moon 0.3
Deep twilight 1.0
Twilight 10
It is cloudy and overcast day 500

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrueLoveOne wrote:
That is exactly the one i have! I did manage to translate the Timer name, but it did not get me further on the internet.
I put a 9V battery in it to see if it works and it does! Amazing view at night!

100mm f/1.6 sounds interesting.... is this lens useable for photography?

Not sure about this exact lens but the 80mm 1.5 from the cyclops is the same as Heliar. see if the objective will screw off. the cyclops uses m42 connection. so super easy. no diaphragm or helical but adaptable with little fuss.