Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer Primoplan 75
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:42 am    Post subject: Meyer Primoplan 75 Reply with quote

http://www.portrefotos.com/eskuvofotos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing!! Did not know you have that rare lens!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I have it long time ago, not easy to handle it I did use it rarely about this reason.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very subtle picture

I agree on the difficulty to get pictures out of this lens, especially when you´re using a Biotar beside,
you have two outcomes of the "same" picture

unfortunately i cannot use my 75mm Meyer, because my girlfriend would totally misinterpret,
if I would dress her up like this Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about this lens and that it is rare, but I admire your ability to portrait your beautiful wife, Attila, amazing quality and, if I may say, so different from a few years back

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

56 DIN wrote:
very subtle picture

I agree on the difficulty to get pictures out of this lens, especially when you´re using a Biotar beside,
you have two outcomes of the "same" picture

unfortunately i cannot use my 75mm Meyer, because my girlfriend would totally misinterpret,
if I would dress her up like this Smile

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kuuan wrote:
I don't know about this lens and that it is rare, but I admire your ability to portrait your beautiful wife, Attila, amazing quality and, if I may say, so different from a few years back

Many thanks! I hope visible I am getting better photographer and Krisztina didn't get much older under years.