Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

"Pen-F' Zuiko 3.5/100 on NEX does 'Nita live on stage'
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:13 pm    Post subject: "Pen-F' Zuiko 3.5/100 on NEX does 'Nita live on stage' Reply with quote

last saturday I happenend to be at a concert of a Spanish band called "Fuel Fandango": http://fuelfandango.com/en/
It's singer "Nita", with her great stage presence, inspired me to take some pics, all seen here taken with a humble Pen-F Zuiko f3.5/100mm on Sony NEX5n

Nita
by Andreas, on Flickr

Nita
by Andreas, on Flickr

Nita
by Andreas, on Flickr

Nita
by Andreas, on Flickr

Nita
by Andreas, on Flickr

Nita
by Andreas, on Flickr

Nita
by Andreas, on Flickr

Nita
by Andreas, on Flickr

Nita
by Andreas, on Flickr

Nita
by Andreas, on Flickr

Nita
by Andreas, on Flickr

more of Nita, some also taken with Pen-F Zuiko f1.4/40, can be seen on this flickr set: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kuuan/sets/72157656607524569

cheers, andreas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems that she would have impressed you even without lens Wink

a well captured set of her, kudos for using this "long" lens in that dark situation with such results

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

56 DIN wrote:
it seems that she would have impressed you even without lens Wink
a well captured set of her, kudos for using this "long" lens in that dark situation with such results

haha Thomas, you definitely have a point here Wink
well, I had been there with a number of non-photographing friends of mine to enjoy together and didn't want to carry any bigger, faster lens or fuss around with my camera much. Besides the 2 Zuikos I also carried a CV 4/21, together with the NEX they easily fit in my small and unobtrusive belly bag. There had been 3 bands playing but only the last band inspired me to take out my camera. Still I had not 'hunted' for photos, one can see that all had been taken from two positions only: Either from a bit far, looking towards the center of the stage, soon, because we wanted to dance, we changed to be in front of the stage, ended up on it's left side, the rest was taken from there.
cheers, andreas