Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Finding Lenses in Spiit, Croatia?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Finding Lenses in Spiit, Croatia? Reply with quote

Any tips on stores or second hand shops in Split, where I could find some mf lenses or film cameras? Looking for some interesting souvenirs that are of more use than post cards...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here in Croatia shops that have manual lenses and vintage cameras are very rare (if any), they usually have only digital stuff.
you are most likely to find manual lenses and vintage cameras at flea markets. in Zagreb, there is, on Sundays, antiques flea market at Britanski trg (British square) in the centre of the city, there you can find manual lenses and vintage cameras. also at flea market Hrelić you can find lenses and cameras. as for Split i don't know, i asked about it at local photo forum, so if i get information i'll tell you

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, for the quick reply Smile

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any answers on the local forum Wolverine? I`m going to Split soon too Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
Any answers on the local forum Wolverine? I`m going to Split soon too Very Happy

unfortunatelly i got no real answer back then when this thread was started

you might try local pawn shop

Last edited by WolverineX on Wed May 13, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx! Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was some Russian gear on the local market, like old Feds, Industar and Helios lenses, Zenit++ Wink
Lovely City, Split Wink

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
There was some Russian gear on the local market, like old Feds, Industar and Helios lenses, Zenit++ Wink
Lovely City, Split Wink

yeah, you can find a lot of russian stuff at affordable prices, but also lot of Prakticas. Here in Zagreb i snapped up Pancolar 50mm/1.8 and Flektogon 35mm/2.8 for about 20€ each

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry I missed this post when it was actual... I live in Split - so if anyone else is coming to Split just send me message, we can have drink, I'll show you around, take photos...etc.

And I have about 40 mf lenses so I can bring some to try out if you like. Cool

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We went to Trogir and Hvar besides hanging out in Split. Really nice area! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if you come again give me a shout