Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cosina MC 100mm F3.5 macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:12 pm    Post subject: Cosina MC 100mm F3.5 macro Reply with quote

I have the AF version but seeing as I am using this with a cheap adapter on an a6000 I can only use it manually. Mine is in Nikon AF mount.
All were shot using the maximum aparture of F3.5

This is the lens itself:

I am not so familiar with Nikon AF lenses. I plan on selling this lens as I have so many macro lenses, a couple of them have to go.
What Nikon body's support autofocus with this lens ? I can see it has a screw so I guess the AF motor needs to be inside the body. Can someone confirm? Embarassed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a bit late, but you´re right this is the AF screw
it is driven by 3 digit bodies, 1 digit bodies and 7xxx series and i think from D90 as well
but as it have electronic contacts, you can use it as manual lens on smaller bodies as well

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice photos, Karen.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice photos, Karen.

About Nikkor lenses, I only get Non Ai (for instance K), Ai and Ai-s lenses. They all mount on Canon bodies.
You can see details about Nikkor lenses here :
http://www.photosynthesis.co.nz/nikon/specs.html