Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sigma 24-70 lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:19 pm    Post subject: Sigma 24-70 lens Reply with quote

I bought this from a friend who assured me it was Minolta MD fitting. Turns out to be C/Y. So I cant use it. The lens is in super condition, clean, smooth. Great. So do I buy an adapter for my NEX or sell it on?

Anyone use one of these? Are they any good?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by curiosity i would give a try Twisted Evil

i love discovering new lens

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use C/Y Phil, I'm sure I have something to trade, that mirror lens if you like it? or a Rokkor 35-70 Macro ? ( I'll send your Minolta adapter as well Laughing I forgot all about that )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
I use C/Y Phil, I'm sure I have something to trade, that mirror lens if you like it? or a Rokkor 35-70 Macro ? ( I'll send your Minolta adapter as well Laughing I forgot all about that )

I'll swop it for the mirror lens, I'm not going to spend a tenner and wait 2 weeks for an adapter. I've used the mirror a couple of times and although its soft I's not bad.

I reckon you'll have the better of this bargain Lloydy!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Phil, I'll send some mystery item with the adapter, I need to shift some crap Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you got a film camera for your Minolta AF lenses Phil?