Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help in identifying Sankyo Kohki W-Komura f3.5 28mm Lens Mou
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Help in identifying Sankyo Kohki W-Komura f3.5 28mm Lens Mou Reply with quote

I have this lens which comes with a removable Uni-Adapter labelled NF-NM. Can anyone help me me to a) work out what the adapter will fit with and b) if I remove the adapter what the lens will fit with. I have a vast assortment of lens adapters including M42/LTM etc but nothing seems to fit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIRC komura had a couple of interchangeable mount systems through its history.
This lens looks like one of those so probably without the adapter it won't fit anything except from another adapter from the same system.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a reference to one side: Sony NF-mount (M17 x 0.75) thread

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/715015-REG/Schneider_21_080925_C_mount_to_Sony_NF.html

I could not find anything for 'NM Mount'

Phil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens is of Komura Uni-dapt family. The adapter you have should be a Nikon F mount adapter which fits the early Nikon F camera.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we see the other side of the NF-NM adapter? My guess is it's Nikon F, the other part with the helicoid and optics will require the adapter of some matching lens mount to mount to a camera.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tried it on my Nikon F5 and it fits but obviously that camera is analogue so just need to find suitable Nikon F adapter for Digital. Many thanks for all your help and seasons greetings to one and all.