Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus E.Zuiko Auto-S 1:1.4 f=40mm lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Olympus E.Zuiko Auto-S 1:1.4 f=40mm lens Reply with quote

For sale: Olympus E.Zuiko Auto-S 1:1.4 f=40mm lens for Olympus Pen F/FT half-frame camera. I purchased this lens from Kuuan on this forum a year ago and used a couple of times, but I prefer my 38mm lens, therefore this one is for sale. The lens is in used but in fully functional condition. Glass without fungus. Minor scratches and cleaning marks are present. Very little dust inside. Aperture is a little slow to open, aperture blades show some sort of residue or rust. Aperture button used to stuck before, I cleaned the levers and it works fine but it may need to be cleaned after some use again. I had to re-lubricate the lens focusing mechanism. Focusing works fine when the lens is mounted on the camera. When holding the lens mount and trying to focus it, it gets stiff, and I can not explain why. Tested mechanically on the Olympus Pen FT camera. Optically the lens was tested only on the Nex-6. I can take test-pictures on request. I have no front or rear lens cap. For external appearance of the lens, please see pictures below for more details.

Due to all the issues described above, I am asking 160 Euros.

I will accept PayPal. I am located in Stockholm, Sweden, and will ship worldwide but shipping cost need to be discussed separately. I need to pack and weight the lens before giving the exact quote.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Last edited by Alex H on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, my first copy of this lens! made me fall in love with it and makes me feel sentimental Smile later got one without the issues described which I had pointed out to Alex as well as I could and therefore the price had been, if I remember right, the same he is asking now. There was no real issues when using, and Alex, I read, improved it. Optically this copy is superb, I always though probably better than my 'good' copy.
( not the first maybe 70 or 100 but the following abt. 250 pics in this set had been taken with this very lens on NEX5N: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kuuan/sets/72157629315399105/ )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-uploaded the pictures after they disappeared due to server issues. The lens is still available.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you be interested in a trade at all? I'd be happy to swap for a CZJ Flektagon 35mm f2.4 if that is of interest?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonicgroove wrote:
Would you be interested in a trade at all? I'd be happy to swap for a CZJ Flektagon 35mm f2.4 if that is of interest?

Sorry, but that particular Flektogon is not on my wish-list.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens is very good and my favorite PEN F normal lens. Better than the 38mm and the 42mm in my opinion. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannot more than agree!!