Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon FD 35-105mm 3.5 test on Sony A7r ALCE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want to see more tests?
Yes
81%
 81%  [ 9 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:46 am    Post subject: Canon FD 35-105mm 3.5 test on Sony A7r ALCE Reply with quote

Canon FD 35-105mm 3.5 test on Sony A7r ALCE (no post processing)

This is not some scientific test as you can see, I just wanted to check corners and center performance.

I also tested Yashica ML 28-85mm, Tamron 35-70mm 3.5, Vivitar Series 1 28-90mm, Tokina AT-X 35-70mm 2.8 and Vivitar 35-70mm 3.5

From my testing on A7R, Vivitar 35-70mm 3.5 was the best; sharpness all around and corners.
on Canon 18mp crop camera all lens were very good and pretty much same result in sharpness and corners.

I'll try to post results for other lens sometime next week or so.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Vlad and thank you for efforts and sharing your test. Very Happy

I would add :
- some colour sheets in your scenerey (red, green yellow for instance) to show how the lens treats colours.
- a picture of the lens itself
- some real pictures (for instance : street, indoor, portrait, architecture, landscape).

Have a nice day.