Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax 100mm f4 SMC TAK Macro.K20D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Pentax 100mm f4 SMC TAK Macro.K20D Reply with quote

Someone may like to comment.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely kryss. No.1 is very 3D, the flower really pops out of the screen at you! Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Edgar,much appreciated. I love Pentax lenses for the colour and depth that give 3D effect.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, lovely stuff. Pretty heavy duty colours, on the verge of becoming too "hard" but jumping out at you as a result. Smile
(Not sure if that sentence makes sense)
(all imo)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This series are much better than previous posted ones... I like it Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudolfkramers...Thank you kindly, could be different monitor I calibrate my monitor every week with Spyder 4pro and my posts are pp for printing usually up to 30"-40" and clients wishes,however I admit I like lots of clarity and vibrance.

RAART..Thanks,much appreciated,your comments are always welcome.I have an Olympus E-PM1 which I acquired recently with V3 viewfinder and am valiantly trying to understand the menus.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good shots, lovely colors!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good, I like them all.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark....Many thanks.

Much appreciated Lloyd.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
RAART..Thanks,much appreciated,your comments are always welcome.I have an Olympus E-PM1 which I acquired recently with V3 viewfinder and am valiantly trying to understand the menus.

I bet that you have trouble with menus especially after using a Pentax. IMHO the Pentax menu is the best! Logical, easy to understand, etc. I have to take a look at new Olympus cameras to see if it is getting better but none than less they are slightly complicated and not logical to me either... Laughing