Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super-Takumar 1.4/50 wide open on Pentax K-01
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:28 am    Post subject: Super-Takumar 1.4/50 wide open on Pentax K-01 Reply with quote

I bought this lens awhile ago and its the first time I have used it.The late afternoon light was perfect and the cat posed nicely...I know wide open is not everyones cup of tea but I like using a lens wide open for artistic value Very Happy I find it very easy to see the focal plane using focus peaking with this lens.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet mo!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun, eh? I wish to you try on FF!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You cat needed petting! Laughing
It's quite soft wide open but totally acceptable. I like #1, for both the photo and the evil face of your cat Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a nice lens,I was contemplating selling it but now I am not so sure. Oh,to have a FF camera...digital other than film....one day perhaps.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bokeh and sharpness, I would keep it Smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice Mo, and a lovely cat as well. Cool

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
very nice Mo, and a lovely cat as well. Cool

+1
OH

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh,to have a FF camera...digital other than film....one day perhaps.

I was debating something similar, then I changed my thoughts on the matter. I do have a FF camera.. its an Epson V370 Scanner Razz

I'm inches away from developing my own BnW white negatives at home. I really had forgotten just how simple it was.. Was high school photography class really that long ago? Embarassed

I'm just waiting on some basic chems to join my film tank and change bag and voilla!. No more excuses? Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The B&W film and development tempts me often. I am happy to hear you are having a go at it....look forward to seeing your results.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a little embarrassed when I realized just how simple, / how much room for variance, i.e how it's very hard to stuff it up when developing these days. Razz

But yes I'll be back here to gloat like a honeymooner when I'm organized Razz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But back to the topic at hand.. i love my 50mm Super Tak too Razz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your comments,the cat also appreciates the comments.. Laughing here's 3 more

#3 Stopped down just a little