Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Quiet river 5X7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Quiet river 5X7 Reply with quote

I see the scanned image and the pixel compression make this image a little over-contrasted, but I like to hold it as-is. Only, a little warm tone added. Lens: Rodenstock APO Sironar-S 210 mm. f/5.6, here f/64

Thank you much for attention and long life to LF photography.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work! Great reflections! Thanks for sharing...(have any more to share? Smile)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well done, what post processing was done?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing, warm and beautiful picture. We need more LF pictures in the forum to not let us forget where we came from, and the beauty we inherited from the past technology,

Cheers,

Renato

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too much kind, thank you to all.
The (excess) of sharpness is because a setting in the scanning process with my V700.
Only a slight warm tone tuning. But the really happy minutes/hours are in dark room (I like too develop in tray, but the best is the printing
process). It's IMHO a great kind of photography, and for me essential. But I like also smaller formats and digital, where the quality and the relation with history and tradition can be observed and obtained also with the research andthe knowledge about better (or interesting) lenses of yesterday and today. Tradition and serene (and severe) attention for present IMHO can go together.
All the best,
sandro