Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Oslo - Tokina RMC 17mm/3.5 with Sony A7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: Oslo - Tokina RMC 17mm/3.5 with Sony A7 Reply with quote

In Oslo this week for a conference. Spent today in the city, the weather was not on its best for the most part but it got better when I was at Vigeland park in the afternoon. Such a beautiful place.

Trying to achieve symmetry in some images. C&C most welcome.

DSC03181 by bhargav dave, on Flickr

DSC03177 by bhargav dave, on Flickr

DSC03170 by bhargav dave, on Flickr

DSC03186 by bhargav dave, on Flickr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First shot is great. I haven't been there in a few years.
Think you were pretty lucky not getting a million other tourists in your pictures Smile

BTW the vignetting really adds to the pictures!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great weather excellent pictures, on lesser coating than T* I almost always fix contrast color, simple auto contrast color, one click function in Acdsee.

What you think ?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ckrook and Attila. I got there just after the rains so avoided flocks of tourists!

Thanks Attila, it works well. I have not had time to process these much but when I get home I will try to add PP.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here some more shots from the city. The first one is from Hoan's Nikon PC 35mm (if I remember correctly). It was very nice of Hoan to get in touch and spend a few hours with me in the city. Pity that it rained for most of that time, else we would have more photos to show for it!

DSC03334 by bhargav dave, on Flickr

DSC03318 by bhargav dave, on Flickr

DSC03305 by bhargav dave, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Bhargav!
The lens is nikkor 28/3.5 PC. The building does not have straight lines making shift lenses not so useful.
Nice to meet you Smile