Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leica R 21-35/3.5-4 ASPH, Sony A7R, Metabones Adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:46 am    Post subject: Leica R 21-35/3.5-4 ASPH, Sony A7R, Metabones Adapter Reply with quote

Leica Vario-Elmar R 21-35mm f3.5-4 ASPH, Sony A7R (FF), Metabones Leica R to E mount adapter. Test shots. Jpeg, Straight from camera, No PP.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks good from what i can tell. how do you like this lens? how is the distortion at 21?
tony

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice images. The color rendition is fantastic out of the camera.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
looks good from what i can tell. how do you like this lens? how is the distortion at 21?
tony

Thanks Tony!
I found there are few things surpass other wide-angle lenses I had used: the compact size, very low distortion (#2 was taken at 21mm), the unique Leica colour rendering, and the excellent sharpness... I paid few-hundred dollars more than the Nikon 17-35/2.8 (sold it), feel it's definitely worth buying. Love it!
I was looking at the Elmarit 19/2.8 V-II, but the sky high price made me stepped back. Buying a good Leica lens is a safe investment, while enjoying the lens also don't have to worry losing money. The Vario-Elmar 35-70/4 I bought 2+ years ago now is almost double that I paid. Very Happy

D.

Last edited by cellotone on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:36 am; edited 11 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="drjs"]Very nice images. The color rendition is fantastic out of the camera.[/quote]

Thanks dris! I do love the colour rendering from the lens, too. It's one of the very important things makes me love it. :)

Last edited by cellotone on Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks! yes, a great investment and very enjoyable to use. ive had my eye on this lens for some time, but i'm waiting until i find a FF mirrorless i really like before i buy it.