Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sankor lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Sankor lenses Reply with quote

What about sankor lenses?

I saw a 3,5/135 (like zebra lenses) and 2,8/135 all black. All pre-set and small.

IQ? Priced?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the 135/2.8 preset Sankor in Accura brand and its very good.

And also the 300/4.5 in Spiratone brand, also very nice.

I also have the automatic 105/2.5 and 300/5.5, also very good.

Voytek also likes the Sankors, he has several. So also have the other people who have reported on the Sankor teles here.

You will usually find the Sankors under brands like Spiratone and Accura. There are many other brands also.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Luis.

Someone posted (HERE OR IN OTHER FORUM, i DON'T REMEMBER) THAT THE SANKOR BEATS CZJ 3,5/135.

If it's so good, can sell my CZJ.

Rino.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Sankor 135/3.5 and although it's a very decent old lens with lots of blades, it's not quite as good as the CZJ in my opinion. It flares badly due to lack of multi coating.

Here's a few example shots with a small amount of unsharp mask, post resizing:

It's pretty good actually, maybe I should use more Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Shrek

Thank you, very much.

Laughing Laughing Yes, use it more.

Rino.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to revive an old thread I think. Smile

I bought a Serise 2.5/105 made by Sankor and really like it, I googled Sankor Lens and this thread came up first, so there isn't a lot of info about, maybe we can gather more info here in this thread.

My 2.5/105:

http://forum.mflenses.com/manual-focus-lenses-f3.html

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I`ve had two of them, one branded as Spiratone (US version) and one branded Seriese (UK version). Here is my old thread:

http://forum.mflenses.com/seriese-m42-105mm-f2-5-with-samples-t31404,highlight,%2Bseriese.html