Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

World cup Yarn Bombs Jupiter 9 Pic heavy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: World cup Yarn Bombs Jupiter 9 Pic heavy Reply with quote

The seaside town of Saltburn in the UK has a tradition, that the town has nights when it is yarn bombed, Nobody knows who performs these, they are the Banksy's of the knitting world. the town gets decorated with hundreds of knitted items depicting a theme or event, this was the world cup, these where down on the Pier, and is a wonderful thing to admire, I had a Jupiter 9 M39 SLR version (Chrome version)
and took some pics, sorry for the pic heavy i have lots more and had to stop posting.
I love the way the Jupiter 9 can depict colour.

Most of these are taken at F2.8, and f8 for the more detailed ones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spectacular site and shots!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is fabulous, I love hit and run street art. There was a local guy who spray painted pink happy faces on the underside of road bridges in the middle of the night, it always made me smile.
Nice pictures as well, the Jupiter 9 looks like a nice lens. I'm on a bit of a Russian kick at the moment, but I haven't got a 9.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice street art and pictures

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This series of photographs are a lot of fun. And all is beautifully made!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen photos of this taken in past years. Its a great idea and must take months to prepare.

In Lodz, Poland last year an entire locomotive and tender. OK not hit and run street art but beautiful anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou all for the comments, i do really like my Russian glass, and i love good street art like this. That train looks amazing and i bet was real hard work to do

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic, thanks for sharing,

Renato

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great series and fantastic tradition. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, and I think no one should be sorry for posting lots of great pictures on a photographic forum. Keep them coming Smile