Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Novoflex 135mm f4.5 (pics included)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:48 am    Post subject: Novoflex 135mm f4.5 (pics included) Reply with quote

I bought this beautiful crafted lens recently. I have never seen a lens with so many aperture blades.
This lens goes on a bellows attachment that I got with it, and fits on my Exa.

Now I know this lens is not worth much, and I only paid 10 bucks for it. But for me it is just a beautiful designed lens, and on the little bellows unit, it looks beautiful.

If anyone else got any more information about this lens, I would love to hear it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:58 pm    Post subject: Noflexar Reply with quote

Looks nice. Did you test it yet? If so, show us some of the results!
Lex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: aperture blades Reply with quote

And by the way, I have two Steinheil Culminar lenses, a 85mm and a 135mm (both LTM), and they have many paerture blades also, as have the Schneider-Kreuznach Xenar lenses 135mm and 150mm.
Lex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'R' indicates it is made by Schacht. This is the second generation of their 4.5/135 http://forum.mflenses.com/schacht-ulm-travenon-4-5-135-exa-t48166.html . The first generation are called Albinar and the last version is in black. You can find them with or without the focusing unit.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Schacht Travegar 100 / 3.3 that I've got is a two piece lens - the focusing part is separate, and the lens part looks very similar to this Novoflex.
It's a 39mm fine thread, which I guess is common to this family of lenses, and would enable you to just change the lens and use one focusing helicoid ?