Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Night at the bar/ Foma/RX/Planar1.4/50 (Aria+Pan400@3200)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:29 pm    Post subject: Night at the bar/ Foma/RX/Planar1.4/50 (Aria+Pan400@3200) Reply with quote

Hello there

So some weeks ago, there was a jam session at a local bar with some friends performing.
I decided to bring in my RX and push a Foma 400 @ 3200 Very Happy. Developped in LC29 for 38'... i expect a hard time with the prints, but hey that's for next week

here goes, comments etc welcome

Last edited by hexi on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please post up the prints when you do them. Truly will be a challenge

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the results very much. nice job!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for thr input

So i've done prints this weekend of the first image. I thought it would be painful, but not at all actually.
Image has not so much grain on a 18X24 format, and there are details in the shadows.

technical stuff : F16, filter 4, 10sec. Printed on a Foma velvet paper.
Oddly we tried a new enlarger for 6X6 prints, and it allowed the details in the shadows, which the "classic" enlarger was unable to achieve :S

anyway i'll post the print later on

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad at all for such a big push.

I'd like to see how the prints turned out.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the input

the Foma is not intended to such a push, i think the limit is 1600.... anyway. i forgot to post the print, i offered two actually, but will poste the later

here are some other shots, this time it's with an Aria, 50mm and film is Ilford Pan 400@3200. far better results in terms of contrast