Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SMC Tak
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:19 am    Post subject: SMC Tak Reply with quote

O.K ...since finding this forum my piggy bank is getting a hit lol . I think I'm getting addicted to MF lenses Wink
Impulse buy from today ( really have to stay off ebay lol ).
Yea...or..nay ?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely a Yay,and expect your piggy bank to be broke from now on... Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nice original kit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also bought a SMC K 50/1.4 in the last week, seems to be a decent lens, shows a bit of bloom in high contrast scenes, but is gone when stopped down, it's very sharp stopped down too.
I think I still prefer my S-M-C 50/1.4 in M42 lens more.
I'm only missing the SMC 50/1.4 in M42 & SMC M 50/1.4 K mount to complete my Pentax 50/1.4 lineup.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Definitely a Yay,and expect your piggy bank to be broke from now on... Laughing

+1 so broke all the time Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great find! the hood is exceptionally nice. It has a felt lined inner rim, you can stow the lens hood on reverse.

Lightshow wrote:
I also bought a SMC K 50/1.4 in the last week, seems to be a decent lens, shows a bit of bloom in high contrast scenes, but is gone when stopped down, it's very sharp stopped down too.
I think I still prefer my S-M-C 50/1.4 in M42 lens more.
I'm only missing the SMC 50/1.4 in M42 & SMC M 50/1.4 K mount to complete my Pentax 50/1.4 lineup.

Hoggin' all the Pentax fifties. -_-

(actually I have a few of my own lol)