Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Voigtlander 75mm f2.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Voigtlander 75mm f2.5 Reply with quote

I won't be able to take this pic again because the builders tore down the old wrought iron posts and railings a few weeks ago . . . 75mm f2.5 Voigtlander on Leica M8, about full aperture.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool shot, I think I would be tempted to lift the shadows a bit on the post so as to show more detail.
I wish more builders would incorporate the architectural heritage of the buildings that were on the land prior to the new building.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great lens on E mount, M mount and LTM!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightshow wrote:
Cool shot, I think I would be tempted to lift the shadows a bit on the post so as to show more detail.
I wish more builders would incorporate the architectural heritage of the buildings that were on the land prior to the new building.

Yes, it might benefit a bit from bringing out the shadowed area. I agree about incorporating the heritage - what made this particular vandalism so upsetting was that it was part of an otherwise sympathetic, and very costly, refurbishment of a late 19th century terrace of 'urban vllas' near where I work. The replacement fencing is galvanised steel, utterly out of keepng with the surroundings. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, very "Heliar" style Wink

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one. Thank you for posting. I also like mine a lot.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scsambrook wrote:
The replacement fencing is galvanised steel, utterly out of keepng with the surroundings. Crying or Very sad

Like photographers, architects seems to love contrast. Louvre has piramids. London has an eye.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tao wrote:
scsambrook wrote:
The replacement fencing is galvanised steel, utterly out of keepng with the surroundings. Crying or Very sad

Like photographers, architects seems to love contrast. Louvre has piramids. London has an eye.

And Warrington has Cockhedge