Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

is there any place for selling lens on this forum?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:08 pm    Post subject: is there any place for selling lens on this forum? Reply with quote

just have some customized lens for sale, do not know if i can post them here.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: is there any place for selling lens on this forum? Reply with quote

mioandhiscats wrote:

Not here. But you can post them here:

http://forum.mflenses.com/marketplace-f49.html

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you read these rules? Wink

http://forum.mflenses.com/marketplace-rules-t32548.html

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: is there any place for selling lens on this forum? Reply with quote

guardian wrote:
mioandhiscats wrote:

Not here. But you can post them here:

http://forum.mflenses.com/marketplace-f49.html

Thanks dude!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: is there any place for selling lens on this forum? Reply with quote

mioandhiscats wrote:

Thanks dude!

Translation= Rules?!? 200 posts??? Bwahahahaha!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed...How do you like being elevated to DUDE???

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
Ed...How do you like being elevated to DUDE???

Rolling Eyes Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edgar... Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiDudeEd is a hell of a moUthful..... Wink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
DigiDudeEd is a hell of a moUthful..... Wink

Laugh 1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems he is an Ebay seller of many varied items and using forum to direct buyers to his site. Mad

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
Seems he is an Ebay seller of many varied items and using forum to direct buyers to his site. Mad

Well, he does appear to be a Canadian chap . . . and I've never met a Canadian I didn't like. Like 1 small Friends

While he has offered for sale a variety of things on eBay, his photographic side goes back nearly to the beginning of his membership there. And his lenses are interesting. I assume he might be a fellow with machinist skills or something of that sort. The lenses will be OK, I think, provided they were in good optical shape prior to his having modified the mounts, and provided he has taken proper account of registration distances.

Also he has perfect feedback. It's tough to argue with that!

I'm more inclined to welcome the guy here than anything else. I'll withhold any condemnation or anger unless my initial appraisal turns out to be in error.

ETA

BTW I've been a member here for over six and one half years and never sold a lens here . . or anywhere else for that matter. So I was unaware of the 200 post rule. But this fellow is not actually selling on this website per se, merely using this site to point to his eBay offerings, with sale taking place over there (if at all). Am not certain how that wrinkle is treated under our rules here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 200 post ruling was made to encourage people to participate on the forum.Not just use Attilas hard work as a means to sell their gear with no return to Attila...not meaning monetary gain but adding their input to the forum.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
The 200 post ruling was made to encourage people to participate on the forum.Not just use Attilas hard work as a means to sell their gear with no return to Attila...not meaning monetary gain but adding their input to the forum.

Thanks, Moira. Understood. On that basis it appears the 200 post rule does indeed apply in this instance, regardless the sale actually is taking place on eBay. In light of your explanation, it seems a good, sensible, and fair rule to me.