Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hanimex 300mm,mirror lens, Spiegellinsenobjektiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:32 am    Post subject: Hanimex 300mm,mirror lens, Spiegellinsenobjektiv Reply with quote

Pics,Fotos taken with Hanimex 300mm 1:5,6 mirror Lens Spiegellinsenobjektiv. All pics handheld jpeg

More at :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mopedfahrer/11688911575/in/set-72157641451999894

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very decent, well done on the BIF shots...fantastic focusing skills!! Did you need to boost contrast for these shots?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great success, can you show pictures from lens ?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

like makinon 300 mirror : too much harsh donuts !

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice indeed! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMDBill wrote:
like makinon 300 mirror : too much harsh donuts !

Where do you see them on these pictures ?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject: Donuts Reply with quote

thks for all the kind comments, Guess , unfortunately I had eaten the donuts from my pics, so they are away, -)).
here are pics from this little boy:

I am not doing much post processing. Gave them littel bit sharpening an contrasting

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks to be the same lens as the Chinon/Super Travenon etc.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and quality is same too I had Chinon and older Hanimex I think , older was much less good than this one.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:57 am    Post subject: donut guys Reply with quote

If u are a donuts hater, u shouldnt büy a mirror lens But this is common sence . So what am>I talking about.

That would be stupid. But if u can live with donuts or about to use mirror lenes with care, I dont say intelligence ,cause that would be unpolite, u can avoid donuts . So its a fine lens for sb. going for birding, plane-ship hunters, or agents from the nsa-)) . Where the autofocus ends, u can easily start with such a handy tool. I Own the 100-300 Panasonic too, but autofocus against the sky , for birding is horrible on the G3. So i pulled out this hanimex 300mm mirror lens, which is lots of smaller, too. For me it works fine. Its a real good companion.