Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Samyang 85mm questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:36 pm    Post subject: Samyang 85mm questions Reply with quote

Hi I am new to photography having some fun though with my nex-f3 and a bunch of minolta manual lenses I have.
I was looking to buy the Samyang 85mm lens that I liked a lot.
Few questions:
1. This is the full frame lens.. right? Why then I can find different versions see http://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/MainSearchProductCategory.html?q=samyang+85+mm

2. Which version for my nex even I hope I would be able to use it also in full frame systems and old film cameras.

Regards
A.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is a full frame lens.

You didn't specify which old film cameras you want to use it with – obviously you would then need to choose a mount that will either fit your film camera directly or one that can be adapted to it. The Nikon F-mount is probably the best bet in that regard, but are still unlikely to be able to find an adapter for many non-Nikon film bodies, and then you will need an adapter for your NEX.