Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Our Ladies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Our Ladies Reply with quote

Not a photo portrait contest ,unless you all decide it should be ...But maybe a tribute to those that endure daily our hobbies , GAS attacks , lots of gear accumulated in the living, and so on ...
This shot of Dalila was taken this last summer ,with a Fujinon EBC 55mm/1.6 NEX 3 . Please note the AF Oly camera Laughing
It was the first time when used more this normal lens and it seems that I should do it more often.

Last edited by yinyangbt on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Sharon and me were visiting Attila and Krisztina in Budapest then, so that should do well as a connection to mflenses ... Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful couple Very Happy I'm happy to meet you both , I wish you a delightful Christmas !

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
Wonderful couple Very Happy I'm happy to meet you both , I wish you a delightful Christmas !

Multumesc mult + Craciun fericit Teo!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ! Beautiful BW !
All the best fom us ( FD 85/1.8 ) this summer :

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful people, beautiful people...

I'll post a pic of my wife 5 or 6 years ago with her look "Brigite Bardot" Laughing

And a pic taken 2 days ago, where she seems to have transfered some of her beauty with no loss to our 2 children,

Cheers,

Renato

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maria

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no lady at the moment Crying or Very sad

Maybe I could borrow a lady from Attila or Nordentro.... Twisted Evil Razz Laughing

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My lady for the last 25 years Smile

Last summer..... Waiting, as she often does, while i take pictures....
#1 RE, AUTO TOPCOR 2,8/28

A few days ago.... Stolen, while out in the snow....
#2 AUTO CHINON TOMIOKA 1,4/55

She's always waiting on me.... while i take my seventh shot of the same thing.....while i choose a lens.....
while i change batteries..... while i mess around with a filter... a hood... a strap.... a card..... my bag...
another lens..... a light..... or while i take half a day to CLA a lens..... that's not even mine .....
or while i spend countless hours on this forum.... or on eBay.... or while (...)
And all she really wants to do is take a stroll outside... with me...

But hey......... it's all her fault.......... she bought me my first camera Exclamation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife during our honeymoon many years ago.

[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tasha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited

Last edited by bernhardas on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SonicScot wrote:
I have no lady at the moment Crying or Very sad

Maybe I could borrow a lady from Attila or Nordentro.... Twisted Evil Razz Laughing

Wink

Smile

Nice to see you all, great idea ! Couple pictures are especially nice, those are most rare a photographer on pic ?! , I wish to repeat again at this summer Klaus our meeting , we had such a great time together.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

red vignetting is not a digital effect but I tried to make a better hood for my Tokina 28-70/2.6-2.8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Around 30 years ago...
Cropped it out of an Ilford HP5 negative (less than 1/3 of the frame) and had it printed at 100 x 150cm (incl. white frame)

Klaus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a time when i had to run to catch up, because i was shooting something and my wife and kids walked on. Nowadays she's become more patient, and even let's me take pictures of her whenever i feel the need to test something, flashes, high iso, low light, another lens, whatever.
It has become some sort of spending quality time with eachother, and i love it!

So here's my tribute to my lovely wife and mother of 4 children:

My lovely wife... by TrueLoveOne, on Flickr