Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer-Optik Görlitz Lydith 3,5/30
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Meyer-Optik Görlitz Lydith 3,5/30 Reply with quote

Meyer-Optik Görlitz Lydith 3,5/30 Sn 4742788 1962 10 blades

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you like it, Marcel? I very much like mine, even with slight haze. I bought two Pentacons hoping they would be as good, but aren't.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've owned this lovely lens for sometime but never used it much before...

The lens is older than me !
With a solid build, a lovely vintage look, 10 blades..... it's small and light enough for all mirrorless users....
Sharp enough but with a very different rendering compared to other 28-30mm i've used.
I think it's a very capable lens.

I have 3 old Meyer lenses, i like using them and i like the results i get with them...
Problem is i own, and often go for, faster lenses....

Still, i'm looking forward to use it for the summer's colors...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent lens!
Nice place, paradise to me!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great lens!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great photos. I especially like the shadows and subtle texture of the snow on #7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deep and crisp and even. And the lens looks great as well, there's a lovely subtlety in the colours.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how come the white balance is so heavily shifted towards blue in many of the shots?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reflection from the sky?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where i'm from we call it "entre chien et loup" or "l'heure bleu", right before sunset.....
meaning "at twilight" i suppose....

But these are mostly underexposed and uncorrected.... on "daylight" setting or maybe "cloudy"