Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

5D2 + Flektogon 35/2.4 panorama
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: 5D2 + Flektogon 35/2.4 panorama Reply with quote

This is a handheld 4 x vertical 3-shot HDR panorama, edited in Lightroom, Photomatix 5, Photoshop and Nik Color Efex Pro.
Looking north towards my village while dog walking.

Click to see the bigger size.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice colors ! how would be the scene without HDR, not enough dr from the 5dII ?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
nice colors ! how would be the scene without HDR, not enough dr from the 5dII ?

It was ok as a single exposure but I lost a lot of detail in the sky. I avoided the 'clown puke' HDR settings in Photomatix by using the most basic settings, I then brought out some oomph in Nik's Color Efex Pro.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job stitching the moving water, I looked for seams but couldn't find them Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuzzywuzzy wrote:
Nice job stitching the moving water, I looked for seams but couldn't find them Laughing

I used Photoshop for the stitching, my first time using it. I let it do everything, no input from me because I don't yet know how to. I just signed up to the Creative Cloud for because of the recent cheap offer and have a lot to learn. I can't see any seams either.
Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it very much, well done and beautiful scenery.
You just reminded me I must sign up for CC too.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aanything wrote:
I like it very much, well done and beautiful scenery.
You just reminded me I must sign up for CC too.

Thanks Very Happy
It's a beautiful place to live.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lovely scene, well taken and processed. I bet it didn't look like that today! Wink

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skida wrote:
A lovely scene, well taken and processed. I bet it didn't look like that today! Wink

You are correct, it's howling out there today and I froze my nuts off when I was out there earlier. Crying or Very sad