Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sony a7 with 35mm f2 konica AR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Sony a7 with 35mm f2 konica AR Reply with quote

Hi guys, received my Sony a7 yesterday (unexpectedly) So had some shoot time with it, not much and none today, but here's some samples with the konica 35mm f2. Shot between f2 and 5.6.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(the silence of envy) ..Well congrats haha

How's the lens handle on the camera? I've yet to see one in person let alone with larger legacy glass on it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FotoPete wrote:

+1 congrats ! nice first samples !

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, congrats!!! Many thanks for sharing them , look forward more Smile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great samples. When I am looking on 1 and 4 I understand why do I like FF. It has some kind of so nice depth crop hasn't. Congrats with your A7! Cannot wait to get my.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you use the same adaptor that you were using in the previous crop sensor NEXT camera (7,6,5,3)??
This is a very important information to know (I have three adaptor for FD, OM and Contax).

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please post more. This is a very uncommon lens and a really good one with nice character. The combo seems to work nicely together!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malsano wrote:
Did you use the same adaptor that you were using in the previous crop sensor NEXT camera (7,6,5,3)??
This is a very important information to know (I have three adaptor for FD, OM and Contax).

Thanks

Why is that important Smile E-mount is e-mount so any adapter would work on FF, except the sony la-ea1 because it has a aps-c sized opening. But most adapters are fine.

More images are coming up, I'll try to shoot some more on Monday.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
FotoPete wrote:

+1 congrats ! nice first samples !

+10

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogtag wrote:
malsano wrote:

Thanks

Why is that important Smile E-mount is e-mount so any adapter would work on FF, except the sony la-ea1 because it has a aps-c sized opening. But most adapters are fine.

More images are coming up, I'll try to shoot some more on Monday.

I think it was a legitimate question since E-Mount was initially designed for 1.5 crop and the adapters are quite long when compared to DSLR adapters. I too was concerned that the adapters could cause some vignetting, but it seems from your experience all is well. I look forward to seeing other results since this new camera is much on my mind. But I wonder, why did you choose A7 vs A7r?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought m39, C-mount and PEN F to E-mount adapters to my A7R. All of them works fine, but all of them are short register adapters. I'm getting a m42 adapter in a few days.

Nice samples Dogtag! I think you did better than me with your first shots Wink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:

How so?
Nordentro wrote:
I bought m39, C-mount and PEN F to E-mount adapters to my A7R. All of them works fine, but all of them are short register adapters. I'm getting a m42 adapter in a few days.

:

C-mount and fujian = heavy vignetting, m42 is no problem with helios and others, same with FD, konica,LeicaR, NikonF and M39. Gonna try to shoot some more 35mm konica tomorrow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:

A7r Very Happy And where can I see yours?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will find my samples here:

http://forum.mflenses.com/sony-a7r-gamechanger-to-be-announced-wed-t62071,start,405.html

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
You will find my samples here:

http://forum.mflenses.com/sony-a7r-gamechanger-to-be-announced-wed-t62071,start,405.html

I've looked at your a7r Pcitures including the jup12, but I didn't like the quality of the jup12, vignetting and purple corners.
Been using the nex 7 before this so I have the stand alone charger, you can get the charger here at http://www.ebay.com/itm/NP-FW50-Battery-BC-VW1-Charger-For-Sony-Alpha-A55-NEX-3-NEX-5-3C-3D-3DW-3K-5K-/151160993608?pt=Batteries_Chargers&hash=item2331e5b748 (cant get ebay link to work any more, don't see item numbers).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week I tried my hexanons (UC 15/2.8, 24/2.8EE, UC 28/1.8, 35/2.8EE) on my friend's A7, all the lens worked fine on the Sony full-frame camera, really a good news for Hexanon fans. Laughing