Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The Dejur D3 my birth-year camera
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: The Dejur D3 my birth-year camera Reply with quote

Also known as the Perlux 11A, made in 1957, this compact rangefinder has M39 screw mount lenses. But a longer Flange to film distance than the Leica. This camera is in excellent condition. I can't wait to put a film in it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same lens mount as the Braun Paxette I believe. I have a Staeble Telexon 85 or 90mm, I forget which now, it's bloody awful on my NEX. Hopefully this Staeble you have is better. There were a couple of Staeble Lineogon 3.5/35s to fit on ebay UK this week, that one is supposed to be good.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Same lens mount as the Braun Paxette I believe. I have a Staeble Telexon 85 or 90mm, I forget which now, it's bloody awful on my NEX. Hopefully this Staeble you have is better. There were a couple of Staeble Lineogon 3.5/35s to fit on ebay UK this week, that one is supposed to be good.

Cheers Ian its on my watch list. Interestingly the seller calls it B39. B for Braun i assume. So that would make the Flange Focal Distance 44mm, 1.45 shorter than an M42.

I am trying to make an adapter for this, obviously a M39-NEX is no good and an M42 is a tad too long so I'm adapting a Konica. But a film thru the camera is what needs to be done.

Thanks Ian for pointing out the Lineogon. Another lens system is all I need!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use an M42-M39 ring then an M42-NEX adapter, you just have to loosen the grub screws and push in the inner threaded part by 0.5mm.

I shouldn't have said the Telexon was awful, then I could have sold it to you cheap! Wink

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Dejur D! & D3 plus lots of Praxettes,some of the lens are ok some not so good,

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to both camera and birthday! I know zero about these cameras, look forward your results!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Congrats to both camera and birthday! I know zero about these cameras, look forward your results!

Thanks. I have been using many cameras this is on my list!