Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SEcond roll of film through the Pentax Auto 110 - Fuji 200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: SEcond roll of film through the Pentax Auto 110 - Fuji 200 Reply with quote

Three shots (scans from small machine prints) from a roll of Superia 200 through the Pentax Auto 110:

24mm:

50mm:

18mm:

Far better than the results I had with the Kodak Gold 400, even if the meter is set for 100 ISO film when the 200 is loaded. The prints (albeit small ones could pass as 35mm shots).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely. I was really upset when mine got stolen - forgot about it until you mentioned having one. But that was very many years ago.

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
Lovely. I was really upset when mine got stolen - forgot about it until you mentioned having one. But that was very many years ago.

patrickh

Thanks. They're quite easy to find secondhand if you get tempted, although I'd probably look for the Super version with the additional EV overide if I was looking for another to get round using 200 ISO film with the meter reading 100.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice...a lot better than the results i got from the 400!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice results Richard
superb volumes and textures