Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mount a rubica 1=500mm 1:8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:15 am    Post subject: Mount a rubica 1=500mm 1:8 Reply with quote

Hello,

I found this forum through this topic

I found in my home a teleobjectif rubica 1=500mm 1:8 that my father had when his was young. I love photography and this discover was very exiting for me as I don't have budget to buy lenses often.

Im kinda noob with photography material, and I would like to know how could I mount this lense to my Nikon D7000
After some search I found the M42 ring, do you think it could make the trick ?

I can't find anything on internet about this lense...

The lense:

All the links and picture doesnt work sorry... maybe we cant post as new member ?
Thank you a lot !

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: Mount a rubica 1=500mm 1:8 Reply with quote

digitalH wrote:
Hello,

I found this forum through this topic

I found in my home a teleobjectif rubica 1=500mm 1:8 that my father had when his was young. I love photography and this discover was very exiting for me as I don't have budget to buy lenses often.

Im kinda noob with photography material, and I would like to know how could I mount this lense to my Nikon D7000
After some search I found the M42 ring, do you think it could make the trick ?

I can't find anything on internet about this lense...

The lense:

All the links and picture doesnt work sorry... maybe we cant post as new member ?
Thank you a lot !

No, it's an anti spam measure, we just repost peoples first posts, and welcome them at the same time. Very Happy

I'm not a Nikon man, but one will be along shortly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Mount a rubica 1=500mm 1:8 Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:

No, it's an anti spam measure, we just repost peoples first posts, and welcome them at the same time. Very Happy

I'm not a Nikon man, but one will be along shortly.

Ah ok ! Thanks Cool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, most similar lenses has T mount end , you can buy T-mount Nikon adapter and mount well on your Nikon.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ! and what is the difference with M42 ring ?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-mount

they are different, not interchangable.