Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

free rangefinder spare parts;)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: free rangefinder spare parts;) Reply with quote

I've got some spare parts available for the following cameras:
Petrie green omatic
Canonet ql19
Yashica electro GS
Nikon L35 AF
Instamatic 500
Lomo LCA
Konica Auto s1.6
Olympus pen ee2

I wanted to post this in the "for sale" section but not enough posts:) but if anyone is looking for a spare part or 2 for a repair, let me know and I'll gladly send them your way (within reason of course) the smaller parts I'll send free of charge via normal post but bodies can always be considered!

These all have the lenses and some parts been stripped off but if there is something you maybe need let me know.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

This is a long shot but i don't suppose you have the plastic viewfinder for the Canonet do you? if so is it the newer model ql19? My cat knocked my Canonet off a shelf and the veiwfinder cracked wahhhh. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems you are in luck:) I do have the version the the black plastic surround on the eyepiece, are you looking for the front or the rear piece of glass or is it one of the internal elements? Maybe you can load a photo of the broken bit.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah amazing! I need the eyepiece plastic and the rectangular lens in front of it if you can. I tried repairing it with an eyepiece from an older model but it's extremely hazy and the lens us a circular one. It's made it useable but not as clear as it should be. Here's a photo of it at the moment with the older Canonet eyepiece.

Razz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, I'm more than happy to send it to you:) have a friend that coming back to south Africa in December and going back towards the end. I can send it with him and he can pass it onto you or I can send it from here but with the christmas season so close there is the chance of it getting lost.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be wonderful! If not I have a family over there and you could post it to them to pass on to me. But I've heard all sorts with the postal services over there haha! Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol yeah we have had a great year with them. They went on strike for about 2 months earlier this year!! Literally shut down any package movement....... and then they all got fired:)

Cool I'll send the whole top cover over to them, it's in good nick, no dents and no oxidation:D

Send me a private message with the address and ill forward you the tracking number.