Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Industar 2.8/55
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:31 pm    Post subject: Industar 2.8/55 Reply with quote

Thanks to a trade with member Oldhand,I have a version of this lens back with me...... My lens is on an extended loan.

You can't get infinity and have to work with the distance you are given on the Pentax K-01. I have missed the way this lens makes flowers seem so much softer. I only have my sunflower at the moment for the subject matter....and it is fast been eaten by the local parrots even as I type they are out there chewing on it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Industar-61 or 26m?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

M39 mount Industar 61 with a Russian symbol that looks like N/N after it
More samples

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
M39 mount Industar 61 with a Russian symbol that looks like N/N after it

ЛП is LP so its an Industar 61L P. The P is something to do with the coating I think

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll be a 61 ЛД - L/D. L for Lanthanum. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAo2 wrote:
It'll be a 61 ЛД - L/D. L for Lanthanum. Cool

And D for rangefinder (Dalnomerniy), in opposition with Z (L/Z) which stand for mirror camera (Zerkalo) Smile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My end of the trade with Mo was a lovely Kiron/Kino Vivitar.
Seems we are both best pleased.
Thanks Mo.
OH

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad you are happy with it, I just did not get on with the push pull system. I really like number three,I see you guys are having a rainy day as well.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
I am glad you are happy with it, I just did not get on with the push pull system. I really like number three,I see you guys are having a rainy day as well.

The rain has just let up after three days of constant drizzle/downpours.
Not so long ago I was lamenting how dry it was. Laughing
The lens is lovely Mo - I am like you and prefer the twist type zoom, but I do most of my photography on a tripod these days, so a few moments setting up is no bother.
You will like the Schneider I think.
OH

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to receiving it,I hope you do some testing of the Listar, as I did not do much research about who may have made it.